Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter Mint

Hey! This outfit is one of my favorites during the winter. You can dress it up or dress it down! Either way, it doesn't matter. All I'm wearing is a mint green scarf, a brown shirt, jean jacket, jeans, and brown uggs. If you're looking for more of a dressy look you can wear jewelry, or curl your hair. Enjoy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






                                                                                                                                           



13 comments:

  1. Jenna I love the signature! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. call me and I'll tell you : ) Took me forever to figure it out lol

      Delete
  2. Hey Jenna!
    Oh I have not been over for a while... I am on a well needed blog break.
    Love the outfit you are wearing... the photo's are gorgeous!
    And where are you I would love to go there and do a shoot there.
    Just made a new line and would love to shoot at a classy new location.
    By the way... I would also just like Alex like to know how you got that signature.
    Is it in the blog setting under footnotes?

    Love and hugs in Christ
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy,
      Thank you so much for following and for you sweet compliments(: OH how cool you have a new line?! Can't wait to see it. Yes it's at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside. It's so goregous during Christmas time they decorate it so beautifully. The signature is super easy. Let me post a tutorial on my blog about it that way it will be easier to understand :)

      Delete
    2. Also I would be happy to make you one just like mine, but with your name of course :) Just let me know

      Delete
  3. Cool outfit, and I love the place. Where is it at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's at the Missio Inn Hotel in Riverside <3 It's so beautiful during Christmas time

      Delete
    2. Yw :)

      Oh my gosh, so cool! I didn't know hotels could do that.

      Delete
    3. Yeah it's really pretty. They have a huge christmas tree in the lobby, lights everywhere, and its just gorgeous

      Delete